See what is happening onsite anytime, anywhere. Manage service visits, check on employees, or diagnose an issue onsite without sending someone onsite. Remote operations are a key feature many of our customers utilize on a regular basis.
Contact Solar Security for an appropriate case study.
It is one thing to design a system to see areas and deter theft. It is another measure of security to properly design and integrate a system using analytics to reliable detect intrusion – on it’s own.
With many miles of fence lines covered and autonomous analytics running for years in difficult false alarm environments, trust that Solar Security will get the job done as advertised.
Solar Security understands the cross-over point of a system that is successful in deterring and detecting intrusion. This is a key focus of designing systems that minimize total ownership costs. Examples of achieving this:
- Minimizing component count
- Maximizing component's capabilities
- Unique "Tower Design" with cameras looking both ways
- Using most reliable hardware
These are just a few factors that contribute to lower costs of operation and less failures over the life of the system.
Permanent surveillance is the backbone of an effective security solution. System designs are based upon our expertise in outdoor, extreme weather surveillance applications. All electronics and components are designed for continuous use in a demanding environment and to be trouble-free for the end user. Solar Security has extensive experience in implementing custom designs for small commercial operations to vast desert landscapes.
Utilizing advanced cameras, software, analytics, and hardened components in the field, Solar Security is providing some of the most sophisticated surveillance solutions for long-distance and no-light conditions. Our certifications and training ensure a security solution that is hassle-free, reliable, and effective.
Every Application is unique. However, there are standardization options that make the integration of cross-platform systems operational and cost effective.
- Perimeter security
- Scalability with other sites
- Equipment temperature monitoring to avoid unscheduled failures
- No environmental light needed
- Wide-area surveillance for fire detection and monitoring of critical materials
- Trenchless solutions for power and communication
- Forensic quality video
Thermal Security Cameras
- Utilizing advanced cameras, software, analytics, and hardened components in the field, Solar Security is providing some of the most sophisticated surveillance solutions for long-distance and no-light conditions. Our certifications and training ensure a security solution that is hassle-free, reliable, and effective.
Daylight Security Cameras
- MegaPixel HD cameras are an option for sites that have adequate lighting and minimal environmental challenges. With our years of experience across many industries, Solar Security uses only the highest quality cameras and components to ensure a long lasting system providing useful images and reduced false alarms.
Next day service available at all sites. The primary mission of team at Solar Security is to make sure the system works as advertised. Our personal attention and assurance is different than what a larger corporate company would offer – we value every customer.
Solar Security always aims to have the simplest system running – presenting the lowest possibility of failure in the future. Fewer moving parts and components working together means fewer failures down the road.
© 2023 Solar Security. All Rights Reserved